Thursday 14 June 2012

Things that make me smile

There are many things in my life that make me smile...
-The way my ten month old looks at me when I do something silly
-Cuddles from my three year old
-Hearing my children laugh
-Watching my children play together
(So if you haven't worked it out my children make me smile.)

-finishing something I'm making and seeing someones face when they receive it
-trying something for the first time
-when a design works when I make it
-Seeing other people being inspired by my craft ideas
(So making things and craft makes me smile too)

There are also little things at Tenderfoot that bring a smile to my face and it's the little things that you might not notice...
..drinking coffee from a cup that says 'laugh often, talk much, sit long' and the sign by the door (leave to quickly and you'll miss it) that simply says 'Thank you, you are awesome'

Kirsten xxx

What made you smile today?

No comments:

Post a Comment