Saturday 5 May 2012

It's Cinco de Mayo!

or aka excuse to make tacos day! I'm so excited! Tonight we are having some friends around for something of a special TACO BAR!  But what this shindig is lacking is appropriate attire for the table! I searched the bottomless pit of ideas that is Pinterest (and Google images)  and found a few doozies! Whatcha think? 

original post here.
I'm gonna def use some of the coloured paper we have in the shop to emulate this puppy. Sadly I don't have bakers twine or double sided tape so I'll have to go with a glue stick and some red yarn! 

original post here.

These would be amazing FOREVER! But who has the patience to do this? I DON'T! But I know there are some crafty vixens out there ready to take up the challenge. 


On my hunt I was really in desperate need to find some sort of mini-pinata! Man I hit the jack pot! 

original post here.
 

These tiny beauties are ever so sweet,but a bit time consuming for me the last minute queen! 

original post here.

Once again WHAT A SWEETIE! But I don't have hours to paper mache' golly gee!

original post here.
And this is the more ruffly sister to that beauty above. I want this one to just live in my house forever! 


And last but not least I need something like tiny sombreros to force upon my unsuspecting guests! 

original post here.
These little guys will be perfect. I'll just add some string and voila instant embarrassment! 


Hope you guys have something fun up your sleeve for today! 

I know this guy does! 


xx, Lori

p.s. learn more about the true origins of Cinco de Mayo here!

No comments:

Post a Comment