Thursday 10 May 2012

Just a few of my favourite things : Blogs!


I love,love,love blogs. Like probably more than a human being every should. I like to fill the spaces in my day with a little inspiration from some of my  fellow creatives.

1. Little Green Shed.This blog is so beautiful and almost as beautiful as Lou's work. So many beautiful photos and ideas. I get all swoony when I look around. We're so lucky to have her work in the shop really,really soon.
2. My Paper Crane.  Heidi Kenny is a huge inspiration for me. She makes amazing, adorable, and well crafted plushies. I mean it's food with eyes! AMAZING! Her blog is great too. I love peeking into her craft parties and trying some of her new tutorials.
3. Lazy Crafternoons. My pal Chris is a craft making machine! And he's doing something pretty great for charity! And he shows you tutorials all the way with all the crafts he sells each week!

xx,Lori

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Chris's mission has blown me away, what a guy! I know Lou and she is as lovely in person as her blog and her beautiful work. And that pizza slice is brilliant! Thanks for sharing. Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your loverly comment!
    Yeah Chris is a special feller! He also does really great workshops to boot! If you check out Tenderfoot's facebook page you'll fine some details of the courses he's holding soon at Tenderfoot
    https://www.facebook.com/TenderfootFun!

    ReplyDelete