Wednesday 30 May 2012

She's leaving me !

Well only afew days and my partner in crime is leaving me, but don't worry we can't get rid of her that easily, she is off on her holidays to the good old USA.
But if you are a regular to Tenderfoot you'll know there will be an empty little space that is usually Lori and her laptop.  I don't know what I will do without her quirky little cheer me ups and unfortunately our little shop won't be the same without her mainly because the opening hours are going to be completely messed up for the next 3 weeks or so.  Please forgive me but I am not as dedicated as Lori !
You will have to put up with me but we have a couple of new faces helping us out as well so still pop in and have a chat and a cup of tea if you like.


missing you already x Helen x

1 comment: