Wednesday 30 May 2012

Tuesday's Movies: Tiny Furniture (1 day late)



I'm the hugest fan of a quirky film. Especially a quirky film that involves characters that I completely identify with. Lena Dunham wrote ,directed, and starred in  this film at the ripe age of 24 years old. It chronicles the life of a girl after recently graduating university. It's heartfelt, sometimes a bit too candid,but overall terribly charming and endearing! Dunham's mother & sister play the roles of sister and mother as well. 

I won't tell you too much because they are screening this fantastic film in the Cube Cinema this June!
                                           Tues 5th - Thurs 7th June  8pm
I hope you get the chance to see this great film. And she has a new series on HBO at the moment! I swoon to think they'll have it over here soon!

xx,Lori
 

No comments:

Post a Comment