Monday 2 July 2012

We should all have an owl friend that can sit in our sweatshirts.


I had planned to write an insightful and meaningful post about how great it is to be home and it's sitting there all cozy like in my drafts.  And of course I'm glad to be home. Oh golly gosh I'm so glad to be here. Especially because at home I can sit behind my laptop and find such great things.

But I'm especially glad to be at home because I get to get back to my lovely shop, and all the new things it had waiting for me. In the next coupla days I wanna revisit some of the great stuff in our shop. And tell you all the stories behind them namely tell you about their lovely  creators.  So here I am all back to reality! And let me tell you I am so thankful to be home!

xx,Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment